Detroit’s serious listening room for the Music Lover!
CALLAHAN’S MUSIC HALL (CALLY’S) isn’t for everyone … it’s forthe real music lovers! Why are we the seroious listening room for the Motor City:
- Limited Seating Capacity … we seat a couple hundred not 1,000′s
- Up Close and Personal … sight lines and proximity so close you can see the colors of their eyes when they perform
- Great sound system … you can hear what their playing and what they’re singing
- Comfort … Solid food and bar service along with tables and chairs to enjoy the show
- Fellow Music Lovers … Everyone else in the place, like you, is there for the music!
It’s a formula that works! Atists such as Tab Benoit, Johnny Winter,Jimmie Vaughan, Junior Brown, Ronnie Earl, Jim McCarty, Tommy Castro, Elvin Bishop, Walter Trout, Coco Montoya, and more grace our stage.